Monday 9 December 2013

You're My Pet



Summary

After Ji Eun-Yi's (Kim Ha-Neuk) fiancĂ© leaves her for his mistress and is demoted at work, she stumbles across a young injured homeless man named In-Ho (Jang Keun-Sek) in a box outside her apartment. Oddly enough, he reminds Eun-Yi of her former pet dog Momo and she says she wants to keep him as a pet, and to her surprise, the young man agrees. 


My Comments

A Romance and a Comedy. Here's another playful cute movie.
I loved it so much I bought it on Ebay, it had terrible English subs and I still watched it.
I've never been a huge fan of flower boys but I absolutely love Jang Keun Suk in this. 
When my sister walked past me watching the film she said the 'that girl (Jang Keun Suk) has nice hair'


I've also developed a bit of a girl crush on Kim Ha-Neuk recently. She's been in LOTS of movies such as My Tutor Friend, Too Beautiful To Lie, Ditto, Almost Love, My Girlfriends An Agent which I all love.

No comments:

Post a Comment