Monday 9 December 2013

My Little Bride


Summary

Bo-Eun (Moon Geun-Young) is an ordinary high school girl who worries about exams and has a crush on a high school baseball player, named Jung-Woo. One day, Bo-Eun’s grandfather orders her to marry Sang-Min (Kim Rae-Won), a young teacher and child hood friend. 
And so Bo-Eun’s undercover married life begins: She pretends that she doesn’t have a husband and starts dating Jung-Woo. Everything goes smoothly until Sang-Min visits Bo-Eun’s school as a student teacher…

My Comments

Hey Guys! This is my first post ^_^ A Romance and a Comedy. 
Ok it may sound a little weird or a little creepy since she's marrying teacher... But this movie aghhh I absolutely adore the playfulness and innocence of this film. I give this film 5/5 stars!
Kim Rae-Won also stars in '...ing' and Moon Geun-Young also stars in 'Innocent Steps'
I loved it so much I even had the courage to show my 23 year old sister who refuses to listen or watch anything foreign and she liked it..

Screen Shots





No comments:

Post a Comment