Monday 9 December 2013

Temptation Of Wolves


Summary


Based on an internet novel with the same name.
After her father's death, A rustic girl named Han kyung (Lee Chung-ahcomes to Seoul to live with her mother, planning to attend Kang-Shin High School. 
Attracted by her pure charm, popular guys Hae won (Jo Han sun) and Tae Sung (Gang Dong Won) fight her affection.

My Comments

When watching this film, these are three main stages I went through:

At first I was like













and then I was like













and then I was like


That's all I'm going to say because I don't want to ruin it for anyone.
It took me a while to want to watch this movie since Asianwiki had a cringe worthy line in the summary but I'm super glad I watched it. 
The guys.... omg. Initially I didn't think the guys looked all that amazing but after 10 minutes into the movie I was in love with both of them. 



Enjoy! Please leave a comment what you thought of the film :)

No comments:

Post a Comment