Monday 16 December 2013

She's On Duty

Summary

In order to become close to a mob bosses daughter Nam Sang-MiDetective Chun Jae-In goes undercover as a high school student. Quickly Jae-In begins having trouble with the classes, school bullies and Sang-Mi ignores her completely. And on top of that, student No-Young (Gong Yoo) enters the picture and Jae-In finds herself falling in love with him. 
Will she be able to complete her mission?


My Comments

In Korea the film was overhyped, people were disappointed and it didn't do well at the box office. However I thought this film was excellent with a mix of action, comedy and romance. I'm also a huge fan of Gong Yoo 
(FIlms: Finding Mr Destiny, My Tutor Friend, S Diary. Dramas: Big, Coffee Prince)
The only thing I didn't really like about the film was the female lead Kim Sun Ah who annoys me in most films I seen with her in it.
If you're looking for a light hearted romantic comedy, this is a good film choice for you!


Watch On Youtube

Sceen Shots




What are your thoughts on the film?



No comments:

Post a Comment