Monday 23 December 2013

Ninja Assassin


Summary

After turning his back on becoming the next successor to his clan, a young assassin Raizo (Rain) receives frequent assassination attempts while on the run. Meanwhile after discovering the existence of assassins, Agent Mika Coretti attempts to further understand them before meeting Raizo.

My Comments

This film is rated 18+ (for strong violence and language)
I know this film isn't Korean but I thought I'd include it since it has Rain and Lee Joon (Mblaq) in it. This is a pretty good martial arts action film and received a 'Badass' awards at the MTV awards 2010. If you're planning on watching this, I'd like to warn you that there is gore so expect to see it unlike me who got a bit of a fright in the openning scene.

Screen Shots






No comments:

Post a Comment