Tuesday 24 December 2013

100 Days With Mr Arrogant

Summary

After accidentally kicking a can into a car and dinting it, high school student Ha-young (Ha Ji-Won) flees the scene after being told she owes the cars owner Hyung-Joon $3000. Once she is found, she is then forced into a 100 day slave contract.

My Comments

Ha Ji Won (Ha-Young) also stars in Sex Is Zero.
I'm not a fan of Ha Ji Won's over the top character in this and was very strange to me since this was my first Korean film. I don't recommend this film as anyones first Korean film for this reason.
I think Koreans standard of beauty has changed a lot *cough* Hyung-Joon but I think he was definitely aged well since 2004 when the film was released.

2004

 

Now

 

Thank you *insert gods name*


Screen Shots





No comments:

Post a Comment