Monday 16 December 2013

Sex Is Zero

Summary

This film is rated 18+
Eun-shik is a sex addicted 26 year old law student in his first year in College. He has fallen for a gorgeous student Eun-Hyo but unfortunately she has also fallen for someone, the popular taken playboy Kim Ji-Won. Watch as Eun-Shik and his desperate friends attempt to get laid while Eun-sik tries to have Eun-Hyo return his feelings .


My Comments

When I think of this film, I usually think of it as the Korean version of American Pie.
Because I watched this film when I first started watching Korean films, i didn't find the film very funny because Korean comedy is quite different than Australian. However when i watched this film the other day I enjoyed it a lot more. Expect slightly crude humour.
The female lead Ha Ji Won also stars in 100 Days With Mr Arrogant

Watch On Youtube 

Screen Shots



Looking forward to seeing this film? Leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment