Tuesday 17 December 2013

He Was Cool

Summary

Ye-Won is a polite, warm hearted girl. One day, she finds a wicked post on the school website and fiercely replies. The next day she recieves a phone call from the sender of the wicked text who is no other but the most feared school bully Eun-Sung. After avoiding him as much as possible, she recieves a text to meet him after school at the front gates. In an attempt to avoid him again, Ye-Won leaps over the school wall only to fall straight onto him accidently kissing him.

My Comments

When I first started watching Korean films I wasn't really into the arrogant, badass characters so when I started watching this film I didn't really like it a whole lot. Saying this, it was one of the first five Korean films i'd watched so i wasn't used to common cliques in Korean films yet. 30 films later I decided to re watch it and my verdict was: it was better. I like the character developent of characters such as Ji Eun-sung more now even though I'm still not a huge fan of the film.
Even though it wasn't in my top 30 films, He Was Cool is one of the most popular Korean Romantic Comedys of all time so i still suggest you give it a try.

Watch On Youtube

Screen Shots




No comments:

Post a Comment